An astute and result oriented Professional E-commerce Consultant with more than 8 years of experience in E-commerce setup, Project Management, Content development, Client Relationship Management, Digital Marketing, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and Branding & Promotion. The experience is Entrepreneurial which includes Strategy Formulation, Account Management, Technical Support, HR Functions implementation, and Business Development with rich expertise in prioritizing customer needs and providing specific product & services.
• E-commerce Management and overall process development
• Complete web solution consulting and development – from conceptualization till execution
• Digital Marketing, Viral Marketing, Branding, Online Promotion and social media optimization
• Basic knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
• SDLC process analysis and development
~~Business Development Skills:
• Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments
• Implementing sales promotional activities for brand building & market development
• Identifying client’s requirements and proposal compilation
~~Client Relationship Management:
• Managing customer centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms
• Ensuring speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximise client satisfaction levels
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate avenues for additional business
• Excellent communication and Public Speaking skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Post Graduate in Information Technology & Human Resource
• Graduate in Electronic Commerce
• Certification from HCL Technologies Ltd. (worked on British Telecom Project)
• Certification from Sun Solaris for Online Security
• Certified by NIIT for High Aptitude, logical & reasoning skills in their 4th national IT aptitude test.
E-commerce Consulting is moreover a passion rather than just a profession. I am an e-commerce graduate at that time (2005) when, in India, may be very few or nobody was aware of “what is e-commerce?”. At the very initial stage of introduction to e-commerce in India during the year 2000 it never gain any importance. But after a decade the scenario was changed, during late 2009 and early 2010 businesses realized its importance and then within 2 to 3 years e-commerce industry saw a remarkable growth. Today, E-commerce is the need and lot many domestic and international companies are heading towards the e-commerce business.
The future of E-commerce is promising and very bright as it is not only a platform, “for vendors to sell” and “for buyers to buy”, It is moreover a concept of ease of doing business online with niche level marketing too.